Sunday, August 23, 2009

What a big big world

Thinking of the past two months is just great.
Living my live to the fullest i might say.
And here, i would gladly jolt what i mean of "getting the most out of ur time"

There will be no regret, and i will make none.
of a this whole new excitement, and experience i will and i have gone trough
Changing ur mind, seeing new things, and meeting people full of energy.
Meeting people is just part of it.

New people, new places after a 5 years routine really get u excited,
but my dear, and as the young blood flow,
so do u must remember ur purpose,
should u not done ur best,
the next ten years will be a disaster,

So, my dear, go, face the challenge,
for the love of knowledge,
and for a clear goal,
and for your pride, and ur family, and humanity,
and ur ambition, and your vision of where u will be
in the next 5 years?

And so, please let me answer this,
I will do my very best,
I will stand out,
Go for the very best,
Improve myself,
Because i havent book my place
the place is not mine.
till i prove it.
That I CAN.
And I can go up up further
than the greatest people that i have ever meet.

And this is what burn me.

No comments:

Post a Comment