Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Eid Fitri

Assalamualaikum!!
Peace be upon you.

As Ramadhan pass, we look forward for next year, and next year and next year.
I feel that this was the best Ramadhan ever and I hope that next year will be the best.(coz i said it WILL be the best, then it must be better. and its up to me to make it better).

And the Prophet PBUH narrates on behalf of his Lord SWT who said:
Indeed, the most beloved of my servants to me is the one who hastens to break the fast.This is once the sun has set.
(someone gve me tis at the eve of Syawal).. well, i just like it, so i put it here

So, the Syawal has come, Ive went to Redhuan(Smk..hmmm), My Uncle at Lower Tukau, My Another Uncle at Senadin(rmember te Tadika Mawar, so we didnt hve dfficulties fnding our way again), Puan Lily(pujut!!pujut!!9,8b..........), n tmoroe i plan to go Raya wif my fren.

No comments:

Post a Comment