Friday, June 5, 2009

Medical Checkup! MARA Banting

Syafiq yo! X mk kalah juak.

This was on the 29th, last month.

I went to polyclinic in Tudan. No private, government officer only.
So, go to counter, pay about RM100.
Went for dental checkup.

And the dentist said this:

"Sound, sound, sound, sound, sound, sound, sound, unerupted, sound, sound,
sound, oops..decayed."

Pergh..no wonder, 3 years haven't go for dental checkup.

Then go to Bilik no. 6.

"You sign this, no need to fill up ur name, just your I.C. Well, HIV test is confidential"

Then, in the lab:

"So, kakak, the doctor said, I don't need to strip. true ma? U can check by taking my blood."

Man, I don't really care someone take 10ml of my blood, rather than go naked in front of a female doctor.

"Yes, adik must take the green form"

"Oh. I'll go and take it."

Then. 20 minutes later..

"Urine test result out, but not the blood test, not yet.

Then go to x-ray.

Lastly, the MA Room, Medical Assistance Room.

"W,M,W,M,M,W"

"Good, 6/6, 6/6"

"Now, tell me what u see."

"4, 16, 35, 46, 98, 16,"

"R u colourblind? again, what is this?"

"98. sir....eh. 88. ahaha"

Then, I met with ziyad mom.

Then I went home and went for Friday prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment