Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Spoiler Alert!!: Angels and Demons


A movie based on a novel of the same title by Dan Brown.

Starring Tom Hanks as Prof. Robert Langdon.

The DaVinci Code was better, I 'll give 7 out of 10 for this.

The ending was very surprising.....I thought the credit was about to role...and then come another 30 minutes of surprise.

And by the way...I can not think how the title, Angel and Demons relate with the storyline, the character, nor any of the incidence that happened i n the movie.Mind explaining to me?

Google this word for more spoilers!!-
  • Swiss Guard
  • Vatican Police
  • Illuminati
  • Hadron Collider
  • Antimatter
  • Galileo

3 comments:

  1. apebenda sumua ni? x paham! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too!!!
    haha..
    sep dila!!!
    yeah..=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. illuminati ya xda kaitan pun.. juz tipu jak nak? fuck la.. aku ditipu.. argh!

    ReplyDelete