Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ipod Dock Repaired


First of all, my apologies to Pjah, Zahid, 'Inayat, Adilah, Fan, Arshad, Aryne, Acat, Joe and others for; If you found out, there are no link to your blog on this page.

I don't know why and how, it just gone. If I have some spare time, I'll waste it by copy-and-pasting it to My Blog widget.

I also met Dinie and Syuhadah at Bintang Plaza today.

Anyway, I went to Optiprimus today to claim the Ipod Shuffle dock which I sent for repair last fortnight. Since the warranty is still valid, it's free of charge.

I think they did not repair it, they just replace it with a new one, but without the box.

6 comments:

  1. it's ok abbash...

    and wow at least you got a new... dock thing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. abbash, I have tagged you.

    rule of tag = compulsory for the taggee to answer to the tagger.


    go to this link and answer the questions with ur own answers.

    http://jeoffrynasir.blogspot.com/2009/03/tagged-truths.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHH...........!!!!!!!!!! manas nya aq..!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete